One of the main conclusions, stated more than once in many Russian media on the eve of the anniversary of the start of the Special Military Operation (SMO), was that in order for Russia to win the war provoked by the West in Ukraine, which is de facto an undeclared war of the West against Russia, it must be created and presented to citizens of Russia, Ukraine and all other countries, including Western countries, a positive image of what will happen after the victory, as a result of it, what a new better future will begin to be created by joint efforts thanks to this victory. At the same time, certain achievements, traits, and right, humane aspects of the life of the Soviet Union were always called.
The same or other Soviet features and achievements were cited whenever it came to certain punctures in the preparation and conduct of SMO, about what should have been done yesterday, what is not being done enough today and what needs to be done tomorrow first of all on the home front, where victory is being forged, and why it has not been done, it is not being done, and there is no certainty that it will be done. All this, like many other things, proves only one thing – the extreme relevance of the new USSR, the necessity of its urgent reconstruction, of course, in a new form and quality, possibly in a new political configuration and within new borders, taking into account all, without any exception, the lessons of the Soviet past, the experience of other socialist countries, especially China, and applied to modern objective and subjective internal and external conditions.
In basic terms, such a positive image already exists, and its variants, albeit in a thesis form, have been repeatedly proposed by left-wing Russian parties and social movements, including the Association "Soviet Union" (ACC). We will offer it once again to all citizens, the whole society and the state, including the current Russian authorities - the president and the government. We are not so naive and do not hope that the current government will accept this image as its own, moreover, as its categorical imperative, and will implement it. But, at least, the president, the government and society, its constituent classes, strata and, social groups, individual citizens will not be able to claim that there is no positive image so necessary for victory that no one presented it in time. From now on, the responsibility for ignoring this image, for rejecting it, and even more so for opposing it will lie with the authorities and with the corresponding social strata and groups in society. The ACC, the Communist parties and social forces and movements will be responsible for what and how they will be able to do so that this positive image of the new Soviet socialism becomes a reality - a new Soviet country, a new great and mighty Soviet socialist world!
Soviet Socialist Alternative for Russia,
other former Soviet Republics and the whole world
1. The goal (and task) is the preservation and comprehensive development and material and spiritual prosperity of the whole society, each person.
2. The basis of preservation and the source of development of society is productive work, i.e. human activity that produces material and nonmaterial (spiritual) products.
3. Therefore, all productive members of society are working, the still those who are still not prepared for productive work (children), and those no longer able to do productive work are provided by the rest of society with everything necessary for a normal, truly human life.
4. The material and spiritual wealth of society, the quantity and quality of material and spiritual products depend on labor productivity. Therefore, the task of society and the state as its body is to create all the necessary conditions for the productive work of all able-bodied people and increase their productivity.
5. Every able-bodied member of society receives material and spiritual products according to his or her labor contribution, as well as everyone still or already not able to do productive work.
6. The common mechanism (social system) ensuring the existence, preservation and development of society is the socialist state, in which the power belongs to the workers, and the socialist national economy, in which all means of production also belong to the workers, and the task and purpose of the socialist national economy is the general production of all material and spiritual products necessary for the existence and development of society and each of its members.
7. All other principles and institutions of society are created and operate in accordance with the six principles listed above and follow from them.
This image can and should be implemented as a realistic elaborated program consisting of three components: a new economic policy, a new social (Soviet democratic) policy and a new cultural policy. The implementation of this program is the main task of everyone who truly loves the Motherland and is ready to do everything necessary for its preservation and progressive development!
Association "Soviet Union"
March 10, 2023